Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring is the Time for Changes?

The spring has come. One of my friends said that she is expecting a lot from this spring, and first of all she hopes to start new relations.
I wonder how many people are awaiting for some changes in the spring? And why exactly in the spring?
Well, some can say that the Spring is the time when the Nature wakes up and it is natural for people to wait for something special at that time. Besides, don’t forget about hormones….
But why not to wait for changes in the winter? During the Christmas time? Or after the New Year Eve? Personally, I wait for some changes exactly in the first days of a year. And spring for me is just a weather season. And what do you think?

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Spring. After Christmas and New Year, I want to stop the insanity, take a breath, no more shopping, no spending, no eating, just hibernate. February finds me readying to get out, but still trying to stay warm, and the first 60-degree day in March finds me opening doors and windows and wondering what I'm going to do this year.