Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How to Save on Trips an Earn Some Money Back

I am going to visit Prague on my two week vacation this winter. I have never been there. I think, Prague is one of the most beautiful Europe cities. It looks like a fairy-city in winter, and I want to visit this winter Fairyland…

But this post is not about Prague. The topic is a bit different. (Sorry, if I disappoint you.)

I want to talk about Airline credit cards. As I’ve said I am going to travel a bit this winter and my friends advised me to pay attention to credit cards for frequent flyers. I can’t say, I am a true frequent flyer but still I manage to fly somewhere two/three times a year. Well, searching for an airline credit card I discovered that these cards can be quite beneficial. For instance, I chose Miles by Discover card and now I have 0% intro APR for six months and ongoing APR will hardly jump too high. Besides I earn double Miles on travel and 1 Mile for every dollar spent on purchases. I think it is a good offer. Don’t you?

No comments: