Monday, January 21, 2008

What Is More Important Common Sense or Popularity?

I have recently come across a picture of Victoria Beckham. I was shocked! She is so skinny!

It seems, as if she has been hardly eating something for weeks! It is awful! Doesn’t she understand that she is looking starving!

I think, being skinny doesn’t mean to look beautiful. And the worst thing about Victoria is that she is a mother and a celebrity! What an example she is for her sons and millions of teen-age girls who take after her? Doesn’t she think that starving in order to be skinny like a model-girls, she sets a bad example for teens?

I think she understands it or guesses (at least) about this. But showbiz is cruel! And I think, her desire to keep her fans and even to gain more popularity is much stronger than common sense. I think, the pursuit of world-wide popularity makes many celebs forget about the common sense and keep to silly rules of showbiz. That’s a big problem of our times! Maybe, in the future something will change…

No comments: