Monday, April 14, 2008

Do You Like Design of Your Credit Card?

Do you like the design of your credit card? Have you ever thought to change it?
Well, I like my plastic, Blue from American Express, but it looks too plain. Nothing special. Of course, Gold and Platinum credit cards look more attractive but their attractiveness is due to the prestige they give a cardholder but not thanks to their design.
So, credit card companies considered the fact that many consumers pay attention not only to the features of a credit card but to its design too.
Capital One has introduced credit cards with an individual design. Now you can obtain a credit card that will have your picture, a picture of your boy/girlfriend, or your pet’s picture on the credit card. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Personally I have already chosen a picture of me for my new credit card…

No comments: