Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Generation Gap

I visited my parents last week-end. They live in another city and I visit them really rare. I miss them and was happy to spend time with them.
But there was a problem. My parents are used to wake up toooo early. Even in the week-ends. They always get up at 9 or even 8 a.m. Every morning I was hearing them wandering about the house, speaking in the kitchen, watching morning news… I woke up and could not fall asleep again. But I HATE to get up early in the morning. My parents don’t understand my habit to sleep till noon and I can’t prove them that I feel bad when I get up early. We can’t understand each other on this question. Generation gap:((
Well, I didn’t have my sleep out in the week-end. It is really bad, because I can’t have enough sleep during the week. Waiting forward for the week-end when I will be able to lie in till noon…

No comments: