Thursday, May 1, 2008

Do You Want to Be Rich and Famous?

Do you want to be rich and famous? Many people would answer without hesitating “YES”. But I say no. I am not a person who is striving to become famous.
Of course, I want to feel free with money. I want to buy the things I like and never worry whether there is enough money on my credit card or not. I want to live in luxurious apartments, spend vacation at expensive spa resorts, drive Porsche and so on and so forth.
But when I think of all these fans and paparazzi who are hunting for you everywhere… It is awful! No doubt, having become famous you will hardly have normal life. Besides, how you will enjoy your vacation at a spa or being at a luxurious party, when there are paparazzi who are striving to make a picture of you when you fall down.
There is one more thing why I will hardly become famous some day. I am not the person who is ready to run myself ragged, I do not want to work 24/7 and have unlimited workday. It is not for me!
So, I’ll better do the job I like and will enjoy what I have.

No comments: