Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Save On Everyday Purchases

How much do you spend while making your usual purchases? Recent surveys show that Americans tend to overspend on foodstuffs. Every time we visit supermarkets we buy much more food than we need. Moreover, we do not use as much foodstuffs as we buy, so we throw away lots of products. It is just a waste of money!
How to save? First, make a list of food you need and stick to the list. I have never made such list before, but three months ago I decided to check whether the lists work or not. Lists of purchases do work! Now I spend less time in groceries and purchases only the things I really need. It saves me enough bucks and time.
One of my friend trying to save money on food makes a list of possible dishes for the whole week. Every Sunday she makes a list of dishes she will make during the week and then she buys only the foodstuffs necessary for her menu. She assures that thus she saves a lot money that she can then spend on make-up and dresses.
So, choose you way to spend on everyday purchases.

No comments: