Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Manage Your Stress

How to manage stress? I think lots of office clerks are concerned about this question. No doubt, office work gives lots of negative emotions: you are always short of time, have to communicate with lots of people, there are always lots of things to do. Moreover, you rarely have enough sleep and by weekends you often feel tired to death.

No doubt, everyone has ever heard about the ways to relax and overcome stress: aromatherapy, color therapy, massage, acupuncture, yoga, etc. I’m sure everyone can name lots of methods to manage stress. Personally, I’ve chosen sport.

I’ve been taking classes in fitness club for half a year. I can say it works! I have good sleep, I feel the vitality of the body, and I like what I see in the mirror. Stress is not a problem for me now.

So, I advise everybody: do not complain about your stress, just do something. Try different methods of stress management and you are sure to find one that you will like and that will give you virility and vitality.

No comments: