Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Motivation

How to get motivated? No doubt, every job demands personal motivation. Of course, money is a good cause to work hard, but your job should give you something beside money. Even when you manage to find a work place that will meet all your requirements and bring you satisfaction, there can come a period of time when you are tired and sick of your work. So, what you shall do at that time? Will you quit your job and start looking for a new place? Some people will do in this way, but I believe most of us will try to get more motivated.

If you are tired of your current work, ask yourself the following questions: why I was striving to this work place, what it gives me, what benefits can I get from it (money, career, moral satisfaction), what is special about my job. Sure, you will find a cause to keep to your work. If not, maybe it is time to look for another place?

No comments: