Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How to Save? That is a Question!

How to save? That is the question I’m concerned at the moment. I calculated how much I spent for this month. I was shocked! The whole month I did my best to save, I avoided big shopping and tried to spend as less as possible. And what I see at the end of the month? I spent as much money as usual.
My conclusion, the more I tried to save, the more I spent on trifles. It is bad. I do not know what to do.
It will be my birthday next month. I need to save some money: I want to make a new haircut, visit a cosmetologist. I want to look marvelous on my birthday! Besides, I want to make a birthday party. It demands money, too. So, it is time to start saving money for the birthday.
But how? How to save money if the more I try to save, the more I spend. How to take control of my spending? Do you have an idea?

No comments: